Why use a non-toxic cleaning alternative?

Why use natural?

Hidden toxins in everyday products are an enormous problem. Exposure to toxins in our homes and work environments occurs through respiratory ingestions (toxins which are inhaled), dermal exposure (toxins absorbed through contact with skin or eyes), and consumption (toxins which are orally ingested such as in foods). With toxins and chemicals bombarding us in so many ways, it is no surprise that certain illnesses such as autoimmune disease, infertility, asthma, and cancers are on the rise at an alarming rate. What is the solution? Doing your research on finding natural and organic alternatives to traditional consumer products is an excellent start when trying to clean up and detoxify your lifestyle.

One of the most common methods for respiratory and dermal exposure to toxins is through chemicals found in most conventional cleaning products. The average cleaning cabinet, or under-sink storage, is likely riddled with poisons that can be considered toxic and so the simplest step to a healthier non-toxic lifestyle is through products identification. Take a look at the ingredient list on the back of your products. Familiarize yourself with the ingredients you recognize and especially those that appear foreign. Natural cleaning products, like Claira, should be easy to understand, with ingredients you’ve heard of and can pronounce. 

A natural product is most likely nontoxic because many natural products are derived from plants. Be aware that “natural” can often be viewed on a spectrum, so not all products promoted as “Natural” are entirely so. Always be sure to read labels and do your own research. Less toxin exposure equals a happier, healthy you.  

Leave a comment (all fields required)

Comments will be approved before showing up.